World Health Organisation Internship | Ongoing (WHO) Internship Programme 2019 – Applications are now open from suitably qualified applicants for the World Health Organisation Internship Programme 2019. Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive guide line that will enable you secure this chance.
World Health Organisation Internship | Ongoing (WHO) Internship Programme 2019
The World Health Organisation Internship programme has been in existence for many years ago and they have been keeping to their promises as regards internship student in their practice.
The duration of World Health Organisation Internship is between six to twenty four weeks depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability. WHO internships are not paid and all costs of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the intern candidate.
Objectives of the World Health Organisation Internship
The objectives of the internship programme are as follows:
- Provide a framework for assigning postgraduate students from diverse academic backgrounds to WHO programmes that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments.
- Expose students to the work of WHO.
- Provide WHO programmes with input from students specializing in various fields. Most students are placed in health-related programmes, although other disciplines can be considered as appropriate such as communication, external relations or human resources.
Internship Eligibility for the World Health Organisation Internship
You are eligible for the internship if you meet the following requirements:
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application;
- You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they apply to the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification);
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment;
- You possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field;
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father);
- You are fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment;
- You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme;
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
Don’t Miss Out: UN Young Professionals 2019 | Recruitment Form is Now Ongoing
How to Apply for the World Health Organisation Internship
All applications should be made through the Global Vacancy Notice posted on the WHO Careers site using the WHO corporate recruitment system (Stellis).
For more information, visit WHO Internship Programme.
We care for your opinion and that we anticipate to that. Hence, if you wish us to feed you with a lot of updated info at the proper time concerning The World Health Organisation Internship | Ongoing (WHO) Internship Programme 2019, kindly offer us your email Address and also comment within the icon box below.