University of Brescia Italy Scholarship – Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the University of Brescia Italy, Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this chance.
University of Brescia Italy Scholarship | International Students Scholarship 2019/2020
Moreover, the University of Brescia is offering scholarships for the academic year 2019/2020. Awards will be awarded to students holding foreign educational qualifications for pursuing a master’s degree programme.
The University of Brescia is an Italian public research university located in Brescia, Italy. It was founded in 1982 and is branched in 4 Faculties.
In order to apply for the University students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Course Level: Master’s degree programme
- Study Subject: Master’s degree in Economics and Engineering areas
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International students
Program can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for University of Brescia Italy Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply
- Entrance Requirements: Students holding a 3-year minimum bachelor degree awarded abroad are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: In order to apply for the university, students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
How to Apply for University of Brescia Italy Scholarship
Here are the application procedures:
Students wishing to apply for the grants, must submit the following documents and application via the PICA procedure:
- Declaration in lieu of certificate pursuant to Art. 46 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28 December 2000, certifying academic career, on unstamped paper (this list may be presented in the original language if in English, French or Spanish).
- Copy of passport
- For university qualifications issued in languages other than English, certification of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL);
- Curriculum vitae
- Reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of graduation
- Other documents deemed useful by the applicant.
Application deadline: Not specified