The Logistics Assistant NGO Jobs Recruitment | Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International) – Primedon – Applications are now ongoing from fitly qualified applicants for The Logistics Assistant NGO Jobs Recruitment | Humanity & Inclusion. Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this chance.
The Logistics Assistant NGO Jobs Recruitment | Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International) – Primedon
The Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International) program is an organisation that have been existing for many years ago, which came to help the less privilege and also in settlement of conflict and disaster.
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Organisation: Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International)
Duty Station: Rhino Settlement Extension Omugo, Uganda
Reports to: Sub Base Supervisor
Starting Salary: UGX 1,319,623 monthly gross
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Summary of the Job:
The Logistics Assistant (General Means) will manage the Omugo Sub Base office’s logistics in compliance with HI’s internal framework and institutional donor regulations so as to ensure on-going logistical support for the Field activities of Rhino, Imvepi and Omugo.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Steering the Sub Base Field logistics management
- Apply logistics procedures for equipment, vehicle fleets, power supply and telecommunications, in compliance with the legal framework, internal and donor regulations
- Update monitoring tables so as to have reliable information permanently to hand
- Follow up the compliance and implementation of logistics procedures at field level
- Ensure the filing and archiving of logistics documents at sub base level
- Assist with the Follow up and implementation of equipment management procedures (ICT policy).
- Set up and monitor Equipment Monitoring Charts (EMC); ensure the reliability of the data they contain and the filing and archiving of documents pertaining to them
- Monitor entries and withdrawals for each equipment group from the Sub Base office.
- Ensure the installation, maintenance, monitoring and traceability of equipment (computer, power-supply, communication
Managing/overseeing the management of Stock and storage facilities)
- Set up and control the physical management of stocks and storage premises
- Set up and monitor stock management procedures
- Receives and issue out items of stock from the ware house upon authorised requisition.
- Make requests for replenishing stock whenever they reach the re-order level.
- Manage the fitting out, upkeep and maintenance of Storage premises, office and Sub Base guest house,
- Monitor the premises’ utility (water, generator, solar lights etc.)
- Ensure the premises are secure (locking systems, first aid kits, extinguishers)
- Manage the logistical organisation of project seminars, awareness raising campaigns and training at Sub Base Level
Participating in the analysis and implementation of the programme’s security rules
- Bring all security information collected that he/she is aware of to the attention of his/her line manager
- Circulate information concerning the security of travel, equipment and premises within the programme activities
- Secure and render visible the premises, vehicles, equipment and individuals as set out in the security rules
Supervise and monitor the Sub Base Security Guards and the Cleaner
- Draw and follow up the weekly duty roaster for the guards.
- Monitor the daily reporting hours of each guard for duty.
- Plan for the leave schedules for the guards and the cleaner.
- Ensure the guards and the cleaner maintain their respective premises clean all the time
Respect of HI identity, rules and policies
- Know, understand, apply and respect HI code of conduct and ethics, HI mandate and values, HI
- rules and operating procedure, HI policies (child protection policy, policy and mechanism for the prevention of and fight against bribery, the protection of beneficiaries from sexual exploitation and abuse policy) and make sure they are known, understood, applied and respected by its team
- Know, understand, apply and respect HI security rules and make sure they are known, understood and applied by her/his team
- Regular refresher training is organized
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International) Logistics Assistant job must hold a University Degree in Procurement or logistics
- Two years of experience in the Logistics Field.
- Proven experience in General services management, Management of technical equipment, Vehicles and Merchandise management
- You require organization skills, ability to make decisions, team player and multi-tasking.
Length of contract: Not Specified
How to Apply for Humanity & Inclusion Job:
If you feel you meet the requirements please send an updated CV (3 pages max, including three professional referees current and/or past line managers) with a cover letter to HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Log. Assistant Application… Good Luck!
We care for your opinion and that we anticipate to that. Hence, if you wish us to feed you with a lot of updated info at the proper time concerning The Logistics Assistant NGO Jobs Recruitment | Humanity & Inclusion (Handicap International), kindly offer us your email Address and also comment within the icon box below.