Stanford University USA Scholarships 2019/2020 | Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars – Applications are now ongoing for fitly qualified applicants for the Stanford University USA Scholarships 2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will guide you on the registration process and also make you a success for this great opportunity.
Stanford University USA Scholarships 2019/2020 | Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars
Moreover, Knight Hennessy scholars program is the largest Fully Endowed scholars program in the world for all the International Students. All Fields & Majors are available Under Knight Hennessy Scholarship. Every Year they Select 100 Students From all around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree.
The Maximum Duration For the Master Degree will be for 3 Years & For Ph.D. Up to 6 Years. Full Tuition Fee, Economic Class Air Tickets, Room, Books, Meals, Stipend will be Given to each student. Please give a read to full Post. Details are given below.
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 9 October 2019
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees. All Fields & Majors are Available. You can Get Your Masters or Ph.D. Degree in Any Discipline.
- DMA, Eng, Joint Degree, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or Ph.D., Masters.
- First 3 Years years of Graduate Education.
- Typically Fund Six Years for PhDs, while others fund Five years for PhDs.
Full Financial Coverage Details
As Stated Above, USA is a Hub which provides Fully Funded Scholarships in USA as well as Full Scholarships For International Students in USA. Check Below:
- A fellowship Applied directly to Cover Full Tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- A Monthly Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
- All Citizens Welcome. Applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries.
- You Must Have Your Bachelors Degree in Any Discipline.
- You Must Complete Your Bachelors or Masters Degree in 2014 or After 2014.
You are Not eligible if Your bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree is Completed before 2014.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you have earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible to apply in 2019 as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
- If you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need results of an English proficiency exam
This was a General Eligibility Criteria. Please CHECK THIS LINK For Detailed Criteria & other Information.
Application Deadline: October 9th, 2019
How to Apply for Stanford University USA Scholarships
You Have to Apply Online. The Links of the Online Application Form & procedure on How to Apply is also given below in Blue Color Links Below. Good Luck!