Scholarship in Japan 2019 – Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship Program 2019 | Doctoral International Students Only – Applications are now ongoing from fitly qualified applicants for the Scholarship in Japan 2019 – Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship Program 2019 | Doctoral International Students Only. Interested and qualified candidates ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this chance.
Scholarship in Japan 2019 – Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship Program 2019 | Doctoral International Students Only
The Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship Program 2019 is a golden opportunity for all international students who have passion in Engineering course.
This is fully funded scholarship that everybody should be part of… just stay focus as we give you more details below.
Eligibility for the Kochi University of Technology (KUT) Special Scholarship 2019
Some of this are required of you
- To have or to be scheduled to acquire a master’s degree before the KUT enrollment date
- To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment
- To have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities
- To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in one of the designated research projects
- To have high English proficiency
Doctoral Program (3 years), Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- To support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month is paid for research project work.
- Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan)
Sponsorship Duration: Doctoral Program will last for 3 years. Scholarship: 1 year.
How to Apply
- Choose one research project from the SSP Research Project List
- Send a completed Pre-Application Request to the leader of your preferred project by e-mail and obtain the leader’s permission to apply for that SSP project. Only one pre-application request should be sent to the leader of a project during a given enrollment period. The project leader’s email address is provided in the project’s description. Please note that a project leader may not contact you in the case where your pre-application request is rejected.
- When you obtain the permission of the project leader, complete all required documents and submit them to KUT by post. The documents must reach KUT by the deadline.
For more inquiry, please visit the Kochi University of Technology (KUT) Special Scholarship Program.