Queen Mary University Scholarships London 2019/2020 – Applications are now ongoing from suitably qualified applicants for the Queen Mary University of London Scholarships 2019/2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this chance.
Queen Mary University Scholarships London 2019/2020 | How to Apply
Available Subjects: Masters degree in Trauma ScienceScholarship Benefits: Scholarship covers only Tuition Fee upto 50 percent
Eligible nationalities: Students from Low and Middle income countries are eligble.
- Deadline: August 31, 2019
Host Institutions: Queen Mary University of London
Country : UK
Target group :Low and Middle income countries
Level : Masters
Fields of study :Trauma Science
- Scholarship value : Partial Funding / Limited support 50 percent tuition fee
The C4TS scholarship is open to applicants applying for the MSc Trauma Sciences or MSc Trauma Sciences (Military and Humanitarian) programmes with all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a low or middle income country as defined by the World Bank (includes lower-middle and upper‑middle countries)
- The applicant must work full time in a low or middle income country
- The applicant must meet all MSc entry requirements of Queen Mary University of London
How to Apply:
- The applicant should submit a 1000 word essay on the burden of trauma in their own region and or country and the systems of care for managing injured patients
- The applicant should submit a 500 word essay on how the MSc will help their education, career and injured patients in their institution or region
Essays and any enquiries can be submitted to email@example.com
Deadline: The deadline of the scholarship is August 1st, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates ought to follow this link: Scholarship Link