Military Police | Fresh Jobs Recruitment in USA – How to Apply – Applications are open from suitably qualified applicant for the Military Police | Fresh Jobs Recruitment in USA. Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this job.
Military Police | Fresh Jobs Recruitment in USA – How to Apply
Good News! as USA have finally open recruitment portal for qualified and men and women who have interest in working with USA Military Police.
This is an apple opportunity to you as their salary are very colorful and again for you to protect people’s and their properties in the nation and beyond.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Job ID: 1075687
Job Views: 766
Location: MOUNDSVILLE, West Virginia, United States
ZIP Code: 26041
Job Category: Military Police
Age Requirements: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35
Don’t Miss Out: UN Young Professionals 2019 | Recruitment Form is Now Ongoing
However, if you have dreamed of making an impact for your dear country this job is for you. How about serving your community, State, and Nation? As a Military Police Officer for the Army National Guard, you’ll do all of these things by protecting, defending, and upholding the law.
MPs support battlefield operations through circulation control, providing area security, conducting prisoner of war operations, supervising civilian internee operations, and carrying out law and order operations. MPs also support the peacetime Army community by protecting critical resources, implementing crime prevention programs, and preserving law and order.
• Law enforcement patrols
• Interview witnesses, victims, and suspects in investigations
• Crime scene security and processing
• Arrest and charge criminal suspects
Some of the Skills You’ll Learn
• Basic warrior skills and use of firearms
• Military/civil laws and jurisdiction
• Investigating and collecting evidence
• Traffic and crowd control
• Arrest and restraint of suspects
• Interest in law enforcement
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Ability to remain calm under heavy duress
• Ability to interact well with people
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience necessary to enjoy a civilian career in police forces and security firms.
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to train. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for Military Police consists of 10 weeks of Basic Training, where you’ll learn basic Soldiering skills, and 20 weeks of Advanced Individual Training (AIT) and on-the-job instruction, including practice in police methods. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Requirements and Job Benefits
Here are some of the job benefits
- Paid training
- A monthly paycheck
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Federal and State tuition assistance
- Retirement benefits for part-time service
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
- Health care benefits available
- VA home loans
- Bonuses, if applicable
- Most non-prior service candidates will earn between $200 and $250 per drill weekend, subject to change
- Military enlistment in the Army National Guard
- Must be at least a junior in high school, or have a high school diploma or a GED certificate
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 35
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
- Must meet citizenship requirements (see NATIONALGUARD.com for details)
We care for your opinion and that we anticipate to that. Hence, if you wish us to feed you with a lot of updated info at the proper time concerning Military Police | Fresh Jobs Recruitment in USA, kindly offer us your email Address and also comment within the icon box below.