Value of Scholarship
- One International Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship will cover 60 credits towards your module fees.
- Two Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships will cover 30 credits towards your module fees.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the online learning postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology programme at the University of Edinburgh for the 2019-2020 academic session.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- In addition, only applicants who are nationals of the list of eligible countries will be considered for the International Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship (of which one scholarship is offered):
- Please note: the two Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships are available to all applicants regardless of nationality.
- Students who are already enrolled on an eligible programme of study may also apply but if they are currently in receipt of a scholarship and still utilising it they will not be offered another.
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply via online.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
Deadline: The application deadline is August 23, 2019.