Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Form | How to Apply – Applications are currently open from suitably qualified applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Form that is now ongoing. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this chance.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Form | How to Apply
However, Mastercard Foundation Scholarship was established many years ago just to help people who have interest on education to achieve their goals. Their are well known for bringing intelligent and non intelligent people in the area of research and other related area in terms of improving education standard globally.
We have been receiving calls and messages concerning this Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Form. And we have been keeping to our promise to update our followers any time the forms are ready. Just stay focus for more details concerning this scholarships below.
Eligible candidates should meet all of the subsequent criteria:
- you need to be a subject of a sub-Saharan state
- you need to presently be a Mastercard Foundation scholar at a Mastercard Foundation partner establishment
- you need to be supported by an establishment partnered with Sciences Po below the programme (see list of authorised partners below)
- you need to demonstrate a record of leadership and/or service among your community
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online on the dedicated website. There are two steps to the application:
- First, candidates provide personal information and a letter of recommendation from the Sciences Po partner institution which is supporting their application through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
- After this first step to assess eligibility, applicants receive an email inviting them to complete the rest of the application: information on their financial situation, their educational background and extra-curricular experiences, and their plans for the future.
Eligibility for the scholarship is determined in light of candidates’ academic record and socio-economic situation.