Government of Flanders Master mind Scholarships 2019/2020 | How to Apply – Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Government of Flanders Master mind Scholarships 2019/2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will help you secure this chance.
Government of Flanders Master mind Scholarships 2019/2020 | How to Apply
The Government of Flanders launches a new scholarship program, Master Mind Scholarships that aims to promote the internationalization of the Flemish Higher Education. It awards 30-40 scholarships to outstanding Master students from all countries.
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Karel de Grote University College
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University College
- University College Ghent
Level/Field of study:
Eligible Masters Degree Programmes offered at participating Flemish Institutions
Number of Awards: 30
International students from all countries. There are a number of scholarships reserved for students from certain countries: Japan (3), Mexico (3), Palestine (2), USA (5).
The incoming student is awarded a scholarship of maximum €8,000 per academic year. The Flemish Host Institution can ask the applicant for a tuition fee of maximum €11o.8 per year.
The duration of mobility is one academic year for a Master programme of 60 ECTS and two academic years for a master programme of 120 ECTS.
Eligibility for Government of Flanders Master mind:
- The applicant applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish host institution’).
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential. He/she meets all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master programme in question offered by the Flemish host institution.
- All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
Instructions on How to Apply for Government of Flanders Master mind:
- Students cannot apply directly.
- The application needs to be submitted online by the Flemish host institution.
- Deadline of applications varies but is 30 April 2019.
- You must check the internal deadlines set by the Flemish Host Institution, which is earlier (1 February-22 March 2019).
It is important to read the 2019-2020 Master Mind Scholarship Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.studyinflanders.be/en/scholarship-programmes/master-mind-scholarships/
Related Scholarship Posts: