College of Pharmacists Job Recruitment Ghana 2019/2020 | Open for College Accountant – We are here to inform the general public about the ongoing College of Pharmacists Recruitment Ghana 2019/2020. Interested candidate(s) are advised to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to grab this chance.
College of Pharmacists Recruitment Ghana 2019/2020 | Open for College Accountant
The College Accountant is responsible for the operation of the Accounts Office, including all bookkeeping and accounts functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Document financial transactions of various types by entering account information data
- Analyses accounting options and suggest financial actions.
- Summaries financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss account, account statement and other accounting reports.
- Ensure accounting controls by suggesting procedures and policies
- Guide accounting clerical staff by answering relevant questions and coordinating activities.
- Secure sensitive financial information by completing database backups
- Prepare payment by requesting disbursements and verifying documentation.
- Help in the preparation of the College’s budget and ensure budgetary control.
Don’t Miss Out: College of Pharmacists Recruitment.
Qualification Required & Experience for College of Pharmacists Job Recruitment
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- Candidate must possess a good first degree in Accounting
- •Must in addition be a Chartered Accountant/member of a recognized professional Accounting/Auditing body (ICA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
• The possession of a Master’s degree in Accounting will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least three (3) years post-qualification relevant experience in a reputable organization.
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
• Must be highly motivated person
• Must be a team player
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Customer service performance and efficiency of the College
Reports directly to the Rector of the College