Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we give you step by step guidelines that will enable you secure this chance.
Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 | How
- Title: Early Career Recruitment Program
- Job Description
- Jobs never done before!
- Essential Requirements
- Application Closing Date
- How To Apply Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019.
This is to inform you that Airtel Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Early Career Recruitment program 2019.
Airtel Nigeria invites applications from fresh graduates for the 2019 Early Career Recruitment Program. Are you a high flyer looking for the next big challenge? Do you have a passion for selling? If you are, Airtel Nigeria is looking to hire young, smart graduates to join our Sales teams across Nigeria through our Early Career Recruitment Program
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Early Career Recruitment Program
- Are you a high flyer looking for the next big challenge? Do you have a passion for selling? If you are, Airtel Nigeria is looking to hire young, smart graduates to join our Sales teams across Nigeria through our Early Career Recruitment Program.
Jobs never done before!
- As a global telecommunications giant with footprint in over 17 diverse countries across Africa and Asia, and consistently ranked amongst the top four telecommunications companies globally in terms of subscriber numbers, we truly have a unique opportunity to bring you into our family.
- If you are focused, passionate, driven to succeed and hungry for growth, we are offering you an opportunity to excel that is unrivaled through our Early Career Recruitment Program.
- Our Sales focused program provides a development opportunity to build your skills in all areas of our product lifecycle while ensuring that your understanding of the various market drivers are highlighted through field trips. The program will take you through a three-month intensive onboarding curriculum building both your leadership as well as your functional skills.
- Working in a hyper-fast sector like ours will stretch the boundaries of your skill and experience but provide exciting rewards as well. With a focus on doing jobs never done before, come join us and grow your career at Airtel Nigeria.
- A recent graduate with between 1 – 3 years’ post NYSC work experience in any field
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower degree or a Lower Credit on your
- Higher National Diploma
Completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Analytical mindset with a well–developed verbal and written communication skill in English
- A fast learner, resilient and ambitious with a passion for selling
Application Closing Date: 17th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online.
Note: If you think that you are the one we are looking for, we will be excited to welcome you to our Airtel Nigeria family.