Administration Manager Jobs in Nairobi 2019 | How to Apply – Prime Don – Applications are available from suitably qualified applicants for the Administration Manager Job in Nairobi 2019. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps that will enable you secure this chance.
Administration Manager Jobs in Nairobi 2019 | How to Apply – Prime Don
Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
Our client, a cloud-based merchant technology company, is recruiting for an Administration Manager to join their team..
Ensure smooth running of the organization by managing office administration tasks, suppliers and customers
A Duty that You are Required to Do
- Ensure proper coding of all company assets and maintain the register; keep track of all the office assets, allocate the assets to staff members and ensure asset allocation details are well maintained;
- Work closely with all service providers for outsourced services;
- Manage customer related supplies by managing Local and International Hardware and Software vendors to ensure optimum inventory levels are always maintained;
- Manage customers by ensuring prompt collection of accounts receivables from new customers as well as renewals from existing customers;
- Ensure Prompt delivery of hardware and liaise with deployment teams to ensure installations are done within stipulated SLA to minimise account receivable challenges;
- Properly record all customer invoices and supplier bills for expenses in the company’s financial management system;
- Manage and account for Petty Cash related expenses;
- Assist in reconciling Directors advances for business related expenses;
- Assist in Planning and execution of company events i.e team building,strategic planning retreats, in-house training sessions etc;
- Maintain C level calendar, book appointments, and act as first point of contact for external customers;
- Manage internal suppliers which include rent, utilities, office consumables, professional services ( accounting, audit legal, insurance etc);
- Ensure all company assets are included in the insurance cover;
- Ensure that sellable inventory is secured
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures;
- Submit bi-weekly collection reports to the management;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Administration Manager Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Communications or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- Accountable and self-disciplined;
- Experience using financial management systems such as Zoho books;
- Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency;
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines;
- Excellent numerical and report writing skills.
Application Procedure for Nairobi Administration Manager Jobs
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 3rd May 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered…. Just stay in touch with us as we shall update you when they shortlisted names are out
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details.
We care for your opinion and that we anticipate to that. Hence, if you wish us to feed you with a lot of updated info at the proper time concerning Administration Manager Jobs in Nairobi 2019, kindly offer us your email Address and also comment within the icon box below.